How to create sub-documents and insert them to an existing file? See for yourself!
1. Open two files
- source (content for the sub-document)
- main (the sub-document would be inserted there)
2. Select the part you want to export as a sub-document.
3. Click the Save selection as part option.
4. Choose the location on your computer’s hard drive. Save the file.
5. The sub-document appears in the Autom library.
1. Open Autom library in the main file.
2. Choose the folder where the sub-document is located. In this case, it is the one called Autom.
3. Double-click on it. A list of files appears.
4. Hit the arrow. The following window appears.
5. The sub-document appears in the main document.
Creating sub-documents is very easy. You don’t have to open numerous windows to create totally new content.